So, it’s fall. Yeah, yeah. The leaves are gorgeous, the pumpkin lattes are hot, and the air is crisp. The days are also chillier, nights are often foggy, and school is back in session. Ugh! Well, everything can’t be splendid in the autumn! True, fall does have its downfalls, but there is a silver lining. That sliver streak of hope is a glimmering new wardrobe, or perhaps, a few new additions to your old one. Wink. Wink.
With fall and the fall weather here to stay, you have to invest in a pair of rain friendly boots. To pair with your rain boots, you’ll need a solid backpack to carry either your homework or work gear to and from your charming ivy covered town house, right? Right! We Sloanies, have composed a preppy list of both backpacks and rain boots that might have you opening your wallet to buy yourself some fall happiness.
- The Original, Hunter Green tall Hunter Boots.
- Pack Preppy, Denim Sloanie Stripe Backpack
- Think in Pink, Hunter Wellies
- Sweater Weather, Cable Knit Slouch Sloanie pack
- Mad for the Plaid, Burberry tall rain boots
- Printed, Sloanie Aztec print book bag
- Rubber Sole, Ugg Australia rain boots
- Tote It, Red Crest Sloanie tote
- Shortie is a Melody, short Hunter red rain boots
- Hooty Tote, Sloane Range blue/white owl tote
- Fall Florals, Chooka laced flower power rain boots
- The King, Sloane Ranger King’s Road Tote in stripe
- All for Color, BP Splash rain boot
- To Market, Sloanie Chelsea Tote, pink and green
- The Pamela, Kate Spade, black rain bootie
If these all-weather essentials don’t perk up your fall appetite we don’t know what will. Happy shopping/puddle jumping!