Labor Day is almost here. Whether you are planning to jet off to East Hampton or Huntington Beach one last time before summer’s end we here at Sloane Ranger have a few must-pack items that you need to take–hurry, summer won’t last forever!
1. Carry All: Be sure to carry all of your beach reads and suntan lotion in our #preppy green and navy tote.
2. Floppy Hat: Stay shady (in a good way) with a cool floppy hat. A chic black and white print never goes out of season!
3. Stay for the Weekend: We don’t like to brag (maybe a little) but our denim stripe weekender bag is just what you need for one last summer rendezvous.
4. Sunnies: There is bound to be sun wherever you are headed–remember your shades and hint. hint. A cool tortoise print is a perfect print for season transitions.
5. Under Our Umbrella: And… just in case there isn’t any sun. Sigh. Bring along a Sloanie flower power umbrella.
6. Stay Cozy: The days may still be hazy, but late summer nights can get a bit brisk! Here is a friendly reminder to stay warm and bring along a preppy blanket for all to snuggle under!
7. Boat On It: The sea will be sure to call your name this Labor Day. Be prepared to pack all of your boating essentials in a Sloane Ranger boat tote…let’s suggest the navy.
8. Plan for a Picnic: We adore picnics and a late summer picnic is just adorable. Pack your food and wine wisely. We are just obsessed over this wicker and red gingham picnic basket!
9. Lobster Bake: Often summer send-offs tend to end in clam and lobster bakes. We think our gold lobster necklace takes the cake. You’ll certainly be dressed for the tasty occasion!
10. Summer Whites: No more white after Labor Day!? Whatever. Might as well wear it while you can as these white Chuck Taylors sneakers will go with any frock.
11. Hike it Out: Nature calls for a early morning hike? Pack your phone, granola bars, and mascara in our Aztec Sloane Ranger back-pack.
12. Loose Lips: Packing makeup can be a chore. What to take and what to leave? When it doubt remember to bring lip gloss–try a Clinique Chubby Pink stick.
14. Sweater Weather: It’s not that cold yet, but certainly it might be chilly enough for a sweater. Pick out a fab one… stripes are appropriate and certainly seem like the East Hampton type of thing to sport.
15. Lock it in Your Wallet: Cash or charge? Keep your coins and bills oh so safe in a Sloanie wallet. We whaley love our own Windsor Whale (green and navy), but it is up to you!
Whew! What a whirlwind just packing. No matter where you end up; Long Island, Connecticut, Maine, Columbus, Malibu, Miami, or Europe pack wisely, pack fabulously, pack Sloanie!