The Back to Campus season is one of our favorites here at Sloanie HQ. Today we are sharing our top favorite items for heading back to school in style. Whether you are heading off to your first year at University, or your Senior year of High School, or even if you just need a reason to shop… we have you covered.
1. Sloane Ranger Backpack – This Slouch Backpack is one of our favorite new items from our Fall collection. Its spacious enough to hold everything you might need for a day on campus and has multiple pockets for storing your necessities. The canvas material and webbed straps make it super comfy to tote around with you.
2. Denim Jacket – A well-worn denim jacket is a classic staple in any modern prep’s wardrobe. It’s a great piece to carry around with you in the early autumn months when the temps start to fall. We love the wash on this one from Madewell.
3. S’well Bottle – ‘Drink More Water’ they say. So do it in style with one of these cool and chic bottles from S’well. We love their range of colors and sizes. The double walled design keeps liquids hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 – perfect for taking your latte to go.
4. New Balance 620 Sneakers – Long walks to class are made that much more bearable when you have a fun new pair of sneaks on your feet. We love the retro vibe and color scheme on these New Balance ones.
5. Tuckered Trading Linens – Everyone knows a good night’s rest is everything when your days are packed studying and socializing. These luxe linens come in multiple different designs – all with a nod to classic British prep. Consider ourselves obsessed.
6. Sloane Ranger Anchor Journal – Keep track of class notes in this nautical and preppy notebook. The pink and navy color scheme is just too cute to pass up.
7. Poppin Aqua Retractable Pens – Everyone loves a good pen, no? These fun little retractable guys from Poppin are sure to brighten up your desk or pencil case.