A tisket. A tasket. A green and gingham Easter basket. Who wouldn’t want a preppy Easter basket this year? We know we would as Easter falls early this year on Sunday, March 27th. While chocolate covered marshmallows, Peeps, and jelly beans make for egg-cellent Easter basket stuffing material so do some of our very own unique preppy gift ideas.
Sometimes, the bunny gets overwhelmed with too many orders. Therefore, we thought we could offer up a few new ideas on what to fill friends’ and families’ baskets with this holiday. You could say, we are lending the bunny a hand this Easter.
- Tassel Clutch: Imagine, Sloanies, opening your basket to find a fun and preppy nautical striped clutch from Sloane Ranger? It’s also perfect to tote along to church too!
- Draper James: Y’all know Reese Witherspoon’s brand, Draper James is just the sweetest. You could totally stuff your Easter goodies inside her baby blue gingham ‘Totes Y’all” tote.
- Magenta Lobes: Slip in a pair of Kendra Scott magenta and gold earrings and you have yourself an Easter hunt winner.
- Infinity Scarf: It’s officially spring, but the weather may not be on board with what the calendar says. Keep this Easter cozy with a lightweight Lilly Pulitzer infinity scarf. This is also ideal to line the bottom of your Easter basket with for a pop of color.
- Wristlet: Putting our Banana Leaf Wristlet into your basket is a great addition to your Easter preparations. You can even slip in a gift card inside for something/someone egg-stra special.
- Phone Case: A new phone case is always appreciated and it’s certainly small enough to slip inside a basket. We love all of Kate Spade’s cheeky phone cases.
- Color It: Adult coloring books are huge right now. Who wouldn’t want to get a little coloring time in before the big egg hunt?
- Prints: Illustrated prints like the ones done by Evelyn Henson and the Preppy Print Shop are so trendy now when it comes to building home wall galleries. Each print comes out to be about $10-$25 a pop which makes gifting style affordable.
- Stickers: Here at the Sloanie HQ, we give out freebie stickers upon request with the completion of our sticker request application.
- Nail Polish: Pick out spring’s perfect ‘it’ colors and stock up for your friends’ and fams’ Easter baskets with a bundle of nail polish. Essie always has a beautiful assortment!
- Magic Tee: T-shirts are an effortless way to fill up your Easter gifting baskets. What preppy gal doesn’t love Disney? The Etsy shop, Once Upon a Mickey Tee has an arsenal of magical Disney park inspired shirts and tanks.
- Seersucker Cap: Preppy and seersucker go together like PB & J. Really, Jadelynn Brooke’s pink Southern seersucker cap screams spring!
- Fun Bath Goodies: Old school bath products like Double Bubble’s bubblegum bubble bath is a super cute retro basket addition.
- Jewels: Lastly, tossing in a few rings and/or necklaces (we heart the Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s Collection) will put the finishing touches on any preppy Easter basket.
So, there you have it. Whether you are planning to gift one big basket or a few little baskets this Easter, you’re all set with creative ideas on how to do so. Hopefully, some-bunny loves you enough to build you a very special basket with your own monogram on it! Happy Easter, Sloanies!