Here at Sloane Ranger we know preppy fashion and preppy fashion icons. In the past, there was Jackie-O, Audrey Hepburn, and Lady Diana. Today, we have Kate and Pippa Middleton, Carly Heitlinger, and Shelby Revis to name a few. What makes today’s prepsters a little different from the past preppy icons is (for the most part) social media. Today, we are lucky enough to get to follow along with these trendy preppy ladies on their personal Pinterest boards.
With Pinterest Pinning Parties and a never ending amount of inspiration to pin–it sometimes feels overwhelming to know what boards to follow and what to pin.
As mentioned, Sloane Ranger knows prep. We have composed a list of today’s top preppy pinners and their boards that you need to follow. Be ready to be inspired by all things prep–lots of plaids, color, sweets, and style coming your way….
- The College Prepster. Carly Heitlinger, The Instagram and blog darling who never gets prep wrong!
- Madeline Moore. Coastal & Nantucket vibes
- Caitlin McGauley. Colorful Illustrator
- Amy Stone. Blue crush tones & lots of hydrangeas
- Gabbi Baker. Everything from preppy home to fashion.
- A Seer Sucker State of Mind, : Seersucker. Need we say more?
- Tori. A. A youthful preppy point of view.
- Sydney Elizabeth. Preppy & sporty golf and outerwear attire.
- Prep Ave, Shannon H. Preppy with a European, girly, sparkly hint.
- Amanda, Strawberry Chic. All things preppy & cute.
- Evelyn Henson. A chic & colorful artist.
- Bikinis & Brunch, Caroline. A little bit of style. A little bit of home. A little bit of it all.
- Gracie In Prep, Gracie. Disney, prep, & pixie dust.
- Southern Prep. All things Southern & sweet.
- Emily Henderson. From table tops to balloon pops
- Shelby Revis. Lilly Pulitzer, Disney, & colorful pops of prep.
- The Royals. Dedicated to all things and people in the British Monarch. You can’t get anymore prep than this.
- Confetti Cheeks. Plenty of parties , goodies, prep, and confetti.
Well, we think this is a pretty good pinning start. These lovely ladies may have a massive Pinterest following, but it is pinners like you who contribute to their growth & overall success. With any luck, you will be inspired by their own pins to do a little pinning/creating of your very own.
Preppy pinners are happy pinners. Oh yeah, we are on Pinterest too! Check us out.