Here at Sloanie HQ we are loving our new carry-all tote bags, including this #preppy one. The tote is the ultimate workhorse in your handbag arsenal. Not only can it hold everything that you might need for a full day away from home with ease, but it also manages to look cute in the process. Today we give you a rundown of some of our tote bag essentials that we currently won’t leave home without.
1. Sunnies. We are loving these new mirrored Club Masters from Ray-Ban. The turquoise is the perfect pop of color to a classic style – great for spring.
2. Fashionable specs. Because some of us need some assistance while trying to read our computer screens… These squared tortoise frames from the always trendy Warby Parker are certainly chic.
3. iPhone. It’s an addiction that needs no explanation.
4. Frends earbuds. We originally shared these beauties in our “How to travel like a Sloanie” post and have been obsessed ever since. Perfect for when you need to tune out – at the gym, lunch, etc.. etc..
5. EOS lip balm. We love ourselves some EOS here at Sloanie HQ. Ultra-hydrating and the chic round packaging makes it easy to find in the messiest of bags. At less than $4 a pop, it’s the best drugstore beauty find.
6. Denim Stripe Smartphone Wallet. To house our cards, cash, and smartphone (see iPhone above). The wristlet strap makes it easy to grab and go when you are heading out for a quick minute.
7. Hair ties. For when you need to throw your hair up, these will make your pony look polished.
8. Lip Gloss. For when you need a little something more than the EOS. We are loving this limited edition nude shade from NARS.
9. KIND bar. For when you need a quick snack. The KIND fruit and nut varieties are delicious.
10. iPad Mini. Great for catching up on our latest Kindle read, or favorite blogs.
11. Hand sanitizer. Our new favorite is this Honest spray variety. Cleansing and smells fantastic (note – no stinging alcohol odor).
12. Nail polish. For quick touch ups in case your mani chips. We are loving this light blue shade from Essie’s Resort 2014 collection. It’s called Find Me an Oasis… we love.
Now that you know what we have been hauling around on the daily, we want to know – what are your favorite tote bag essentials?